Please click here for mobile offerings of massage therapy and yoga.
Mimi practices Therapeutic Massage with a focus on Swedish, Trigger Point, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Active and Passive Release, and Traditional Thai. She works to target each individuals need to promote health, balance and well-being.
A typical 60/90-minute session may include one or more of the following techniques:
- Swedish Massage: Long sweeping strokes that increase blood flow to promote relaxation and well being.
- Passive Stretching: alleviates and reduces pain and discomfort of muscle spasms and stress by manipulating, holding, stretching and isolating the soft tissues of the body.
- Trigger Point: Release of painful trigger points that cause referred pain through the application of deep tissue pressure.
- Reflexology: Work on feet, hands, and ears to promote optimal organ function and relaxation of the body.
- Traditional Thai Massage: An ancient healing system that combines broad and targeted acupressure, stimulation and manipulation of energy lines called sen, and assisted yoga postures.
Mimi has been a practitioner of yoga for decades, and teaching since 2007. She is one of the founding members of Mountain Town Yoga, Red Lodge's co-op yoga studio. Sessions with Mimi can take place at the studio or in the comfort of your own home or vacation rental. A practice with Mimi is in the Hatha tradition and will be gentle, yet challenging.
A session includes experience and expectation of student and a sequence specific to their needs and goals and is traditionally 75 minutes. Her offerings include:
- Private Yoga Sessions
- Semi-Private Yoga Sessions
- Regular Weekly Classes at Mountain Town Yoga: Hatha/Vinyasa public classes Wednesdays & Fridays from 8-9AM.